Union (22-7-3, 14-3-1) vs Clarkson (14-14-2, 8-9-1)
7 p.m., tonight, Cheel Arena
Five Things To Watch
1. Clarkson's Discipline: Union has the best power-play in the nation (30.7 percent) and Clarkson is the third-most penalized team in the nation (18.7 minutes). Clarkson has killed 85.4 percent of its penalties. When Union does not score a power-play goal it is only 3-3-1. If the Dutchmen score at least one power-play goal they are 19-4-2.
2. Sexton May Return - Freshman Ben Sexton said on Tuesday that he expected to play this weekend. He has missed 22 straight games after breaking his arm on Nov. 5. He had scored 3 goals with 2 assists in his first six games.
3. Union's Dominance - The Dutchmen have won six straight games over Clarkson. Union has outscored Clarkson 24-4 in the last three meetings.
4. Adam Presizniuk - Union's forward has been dominant against Clarkson with 6 goals and 11 assists against the Golden Knights.
5. Defense - For Clarkson to have success it will have to slow down Union's offense. If Union takes under 30 shots it is only 5-4-1. The Dutchmen are 17-3-2 when they take 30 or more shots. If Union scores at least 3 goals it is 18-1-2, but the Dutchmen are just 4-6-1 with less than 3 goals.