WATSON A garage at a town of Watson market on Thursday morning sustained minimal damage from a stove fire in the building.
Lowville firefighters at 11:01 a.m. responded to Millers Meat Market, 6525 Number Four Road, and extinguished the blaze.
The garages structure and contents were deemed minimally damaged, according to Lewis County Fire Coordinator James M. Martin.
The fire was caused by accidentally turning on a stove that was not normally in use, igniting some debris on it, Mr. Martin said.
There was insurance on the structure.
The blaze did not affect Millers adjacent meat and grocery store.