The top 10 reasons for saving indoor tennis in Watertown:
10. Michelle Obama tells us we need to move more.
9. It is a long drive to Syracuse or Canton.
8. There may be a future Andy Roddick or Serena Williams among us in Watertown.
7. Dicks Sporting Goods needs to sell more tennis gear.
6. Not everyone is good at bowling or skating.
5. If you get hit by a tennis ball, it doesnt generally leave a mark.
4. It rains on average 85 days a year in Watertown.
3. It snows on average 77 days a year in Watertown.
2. You can wear shorts and T-shirts in the middle of winter.
1. If you dont win any points, you get love!