ASSAULT - NORFOLK - Massena-based state police charged Peter J. Babcock, 49, of Norfolk with third-degree assault at 9:55 a.m. Friday stemming from a complaint reported to troopers at 11:22 a.m. Tuesday from the town of Norfolk.
CRIMINAL IMPERSONATION - NORFOLK- Massena-based state police charged Kimberly A. McGregor, 43, of Raymondville with second-degree criminal impersonation, driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, no license and no headlights at 9:50 p.m. Friday on state Route 56 in the town of Norfolk. She was released on an appearance ticket.
MARIJUANA POSSESSION - OSWEGATCHIE - Ogdensburg-based state police reported Saturday that they had charged Jasmine Brien, 19, of Ogdensburg with unlawful possession of marijuana at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday on state Route 37 in the town of Oswegatchie. She was released on an appearance ticket.
DWI - MORRISTOWN - Ogdensburg-based state police charged Jesse F. Barr, 29, of Ogdensburg with driving while intoxicated at 4:53 a.m. Saturday in the city of Ogdensburg. He was released on an appearance ticket.
HARASSMENT - GOUVERNEUR - Gouverneur-based state police reported Saturday that they had charged Denise J. Duprey, 39, of West Chazy with second-degree harassment at 7:05 a.m. Wednesday in Beekmantown stemming from a complaint reported to troopers at 7 p.m. June 26 from the town of Gouverneur. She was released on an appearance ticket.
DWI - BANGOR - Malone-based state police charged Rebecca R. Lamica, 43, of Malone with driving while intoxicated at 1:05 a.m. Saturday on state Route 11B, Taylor Road, in the town of Bangor. She was arraigned in local court and ordered held.
PROPERTY DAMAGE ACCIDENT - CHATEAUGAY - State police investigated several property damage accidents around the area on Friday. Among them:
• M.L. Coulman-Poirier, 46, of Chateaugay at 6:57 a.m. on Farker Road in the town of Chateaugay.
• Wayne P. Allen, 78, of Fort Covington and Yvon Larouche, 77, of Blainville, Que., were involved in a two-vehicle accident at 12:29 p.m. on Dundee Road in the town of Fort Covington.
• Roland H. Boyea, 51, of Moira and Vickie L. Patten, 48, of North Lawrence were involved in a two-vehicle accident at 1:41 p.m. on U.S. Route 11 in the town of Malone.
• Rebecca L. Marquess, 21, of Moira and Jamie L. Lord, 51, of Ellenburg Center were involved in a two-vehicle accident at 2:57 p.m. in the Stewart’s parking lot on state Route 11 in the town of Chateaugay.
• Nathaniel N. Paquin, 22, of Malone at 1:20 a.m. Saturday on state Route 11B in the town of Bangor.